Giving Trees are in each vestibule. St. Joan of Arc supports several different organizations through the generous donations of gifts. gift cards and your time. Please consider taking an ornament from the tree and return the weekend of December 16/17 and place your gift on the altar.
Monday, December 4: XLT Adoration at 7:15 – 8:15 PM in the church
Kick Off Advent with Music, Prayer, Adoration and Jesus
The whole parish is invited to join us for XLT: An Advent Night of Prayer. “XLT” is short for “EXALT” and echoes the words of our Mother Mary, “My soul proclaims the greatness of the Lord, my spirit EXALTS in God my savior.” (Luke 1:46) Musician Vince Nims and speaker Andrew Brown will help prepare our hearts for Advent and Christmas with an hour of music, prayer, and Adoration. Amidst this hectic season, let us all take an hour to make room in our hearts for the coming of Jesus.
December 7/8 – Feast of the Immaculate Conception (Holy Day of Obligation)
- Thursday, December 7: 6:30 PM Rosary, 7:00 PM Vigil Mass
- Friday, December 8: 9:00 Mass, 12:10 PM Mass, 6:30 PM Rosary, 7:00 PM Mass
Saturday, December 9 – Star of Wonder Concert of Music at 7:30 PM
Presented by the St. Joan of Arc Music Ministry. Come and enjoy the wonderful music of the season, preformed by our very own St. Joan of Arc Choirs. Featuring our Parish Choir, Simbang Gabi Choir, Teen Choir, Children’s Choir and Cantor Schola and you – as part of our sing-along! Your generous freewill offering will support the good work of our parish musicians.
Wednesday, December 13
Communal Reconciliation Service at 7:00 PM.
Individual Reconciliation is also offered every Saturday from 4:00 – 5:00 PM, Monday, December 18 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM, and Wednesday, December 20 from 5:30 – 6:30 PM
Sunday, December 17 – Giving Tree Collection of Gifts and Distribution
If you participated in the Giving Tree, please return the ornament along with your gift to the church by 12:00 PM. Gifts will be sorted and delivered that afternoon. We are most grateful for your generosity.
Saturday, December 16 – 24 – Simbang Gabi Mass (Misa de Gallo)
All are invited to join us for out Filipino tradition of a nine day novena. Simbang Gabi, which translates into “Mass of the night”, is a devotional nine day novena of Masses in honor of the Blessed Virgin Mary to usher the birth of Christ. This tradition was brought to the Philippines by the Spanish friars over 300 years ago and St Joan of Arc has been celebrating this tradition since 2008.
- December 16-23: Masses every night at 7:00 PM followed by fellowship and refreshments in the MPR.
- December 24:, 7:30 AM Mass followed by fellowship and refreshments outside by the St. Joan of Arc statue
- Fourth Sunday of Advent Masses: Saturday 5:30 PM; Sunday 7:30 AM (Simbang Gabi Mass), 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:00 PM
- Christmas Eve Masses with caroling before each Mass: 3:00 PM Family Mass, 5:00 PM Family Mass, 6:30 PM Mass, 8:00 PM Mass, 10:00 PM Mass, 11:30 PM Service of Lessons and Carols, 12:00 AM Midnight Mass
Monday, December 25 – The Nativity of the Lord (Christmas Day-Holy Day of Obligation)
- Masses: 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:00 PM
December 30/31 – Feast of the Holy Family
- Masses: Saturday 5:30 PM, Sunday 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:00 PM
Monday, January 1 – Solemnity of Mary, the Mother of God
- Mass: 10:30 AM
January 6/7 – Solemnity of The Epiphany
- Masses: Saturday 5:30 PM, Sunday 7:30 AM, 9:00 AM, 10:30 AM, and 12:00 PM (Santo Niño Mass)