We are all searching… We all have questions…
- What is the point of life?
- Why am I here?
- What should I do with my life?
- Why is there suffering in the world?
- Is forgiveness possible?
- Is there more to life than this?
- What happens when we die?
- How can I find purpose…meaning…hope?
What is Alpha? Alpha is a series of dinners where you can explore life’s big questions is a safe environment. You can be yourself…say what you think…challenge everything…no question is too complex.
Who is Alpha for? Alpha is for everyone! People attend from all backgrounds and viewpoints. Alpha gives everyone the opportunity to explore the meaning of life in a relaxed, friendly setting. It provides a practical introduction/re-introduction to the Christian faith for anyone who wants to learn more.
Learn More by contacting Rosemarie McKenney at 925 830-0600.