7:00 PM in Classroom 4
Divorce does not ned to hurt forever. Are you or a loved one hurting from divorce or separation? Healing from divorce is not easy. People say separation and divorce have been the mos painful and stressful experiences they have ever had. Our Divorce Support Ministry helps you recover from the pain of separation and divorce in a warm and caring environment.
You are welcome to join us any time at our weekly gatherings from 7:00 – 8:30 PM in Classroom 4 (next to the MPR).
We will meet through December 18, 2018.
Contact: Sue Pieraccini 819-1809 firstname.lastname@example.org
The topics we will cover are:
- September 25: What’s Happening to Me?
- October 02: The Road to Healing
- October 09: Facing My Anger
- October 16: Facing My Depression
- October 23: Facing My Loneliness
- October 30: What Does the Owner’s Manual Say?
- November 06: New Relationships
- November 13: Financial Survival
- November 20: Kid Care
- November 27: Single Sexuality
- December 04: Forgiveness
- December 11: Reconciliation
- December 18: Moving on, Growing Closer to God