Give yourself a GIFT this January
Enjoy our GIFT to you to help you learn, grow, nourish your spirit and deepen your faith in the new year. Over 38 different workshops for you to choose from.
GIFT Calendar At-a-Glance!
See the calendar here.
We will have four Keynote addresses
- Fr. Godfrey Mullen: Our Finest Gifts we Bring on Monday, Jan 8
- Jesse Manibusan: Surrendering Ourselves to God on Thursday, Jan 11
- Jesse Manibusan: When Bad Things Happen to Good People on Thursday, Jan 18
- Fr. Ray Sacca: The Gospel of Mark on Thursday, Jan 25
SEVEN Mid-Day Workshops!
January 6, 9, 16, 20, 21, 28 and February 11
Get Connected Gathering, Feb 11
Check out the categories below!
We will have some very special opportunities:
- Our LGBTQ ministry, PRISM, will host a half day retreat on Bullying – Its Impact on the LGBTQ Community … and America on Sunday, Jan 21
- The new Tri-Valley Young Adult Ministry will host a panel on Young and Restless – Being a Catholic Young Adult in a Secular World on Monday, Jan 22
- We will have an Alpha Information Night on Tuesday, Jan 23
- Our Wine & Wisdom night will feature a talk “14 Apostles? What?!?” on Friday, Jan 26
We are planning some fun-filled workshops:
Educational workshops will include:
- Nobody Expects The Inquisition on Tuesday, Jan 9
- All About Angels – Angels and their role in our faith on Wednesday, Jan 10
- The Real Wonder Women: Doctors of the Church on Tuesday, Jan 16 (mid-day and 7pm)
- Works of Art – Commemorating Apparitions Of the Virgin Mary on Monday, Jan 22
Gospel Justice workshops include:
- An interfaith panel on Bringing Peace To The World Through Solidarity on Wednesday, Jan 10
- Advocacy 101 – A Guide For Making And Driving Change In Our World on Wednesday, Jan 17
- Human Trafficking – How to Eliminate this Modern-Day Slavery on Monday, Jan 22
- An Economic Perspective on Catholic Social Teaching on Wednesday, Jan 24
We can use your help! To volunteer, please sign up at here.
Please register by January 1 in order to help us assign rooms according to attendance and help speakers know how many people to expect. Walk-ins are welcome, but registrations help us prepare for you!
Note: We will advise registered participants of room assignments before your workshop.